Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Agathocles - A For Arrogance

I watch them at our gigs With an A on their backs The A stands for arrogance 'coz respect they surely lack I watch them at our gigs With an e on their jacks The E stands for enemy And egocentric Dogmatic values is what they create Another bullshit thing that i fucking hate Telling me what I should do telling me what I shouldn't do Another hardcore-master another punk-guru Preaching about respect and so-called equality But they're just creating and elitarian scene Would-be gods destroying all the things we've built Oh yes they're so punk!
lagu yang TUSSOCK suka cover adalah lagu dari AGATHOCLES ini....kerana liriknya yang mempunyai maksud mendalam dalam scene underground kita...ditujukan kepada kebanyakan mereka suka berfesyen mengikut zaman....tanpa hala tuju yang sebenar...masing2 mahu menjadi sifu dalam scene underground....mereka semakin jauh dalam scene dan hilang dalam kehendak ego mereka sendiri....

No comments:

Post a Comment